[Jandek] Put My Dream On This Planet vinyl release

CJ Marsicano minimoniotaku at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 06:38:15 PDT 2009

I have several DG LPs that go up to 30 minutes a side with no real loss in fidelity - but that's DG, who had mastering badasses working for them in West Germany (still do, just not for vinyl 'cause they don't do it anymore).

And I have an LP from Japanese enka singer Yuriko Futaba from the early 70's on the King label that goes to about 32-33 minutes a side. I didn't know about the length until I did a needle drop on the record last year, though - but it sounds great. That's the Japanese for you! ;)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T