[Jandek] Glasgow Friday DVD / London Tuesday CD

Ross Morris rossmorris1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 20 11:00:41 PST 2008

Finally got a look at Glasgow Friday DVD today, I think it looks great - this was the first I've heard this session actually, I didn't buy the CD....  Really good to see Richard Youngs really letting go on this one....  Also brilliant to once again see the Representative and Alex Neilson playing off of each other and all three feeding off of each other's creativity...

Sorry to repeat myself, but "London Tuesday" is truly outstanding...  I can't imagine what it would have been like to have seen him playing at Saint Giles in the Field...  Would be an amazing experience I think.  The audience sound like they're loving it.  Anyone have any ideas about the theme of the piece???

Ross
The Corwood Review: www.thecorwoodreview.blogspot.com