[Jandek] Has anyone seen anything about this?

Simon Greenwood simon.greenwood at mac.com
Sun Nov 9 16:09:48 PST 2008

 I ran it through translate.google.com and it's basically the usual
Janky boilerplate. A concert on January 10th preceded by a screening of
'Jandek on Corwood' on the 9th. I've also just noticed a tab that says
'ENG' on the page  that translates the site into English. It's the
Serralves  Auditorium in Porto but they seem not to have any location
information apart from that (correction, there's an address). I guess
the Rep fancies a bit of winter sun.

s/