[Jandek] Jandek apathy

David Johnston-Smith davidmjs at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:20:50 PDT 2008

I think I'd probably agree with that too...but if I hadn't come across
the documentary then I probably would never have heard any Jandek, and
I probably wouldn't be so ridiculously over-excited at the prospect of
seeing him in London!

It is what it is....but as much as my 'late-comer' status might annoy
some people, I'm sure happy to be along for the ride.

David