Re(2): [Jandek] Amsterdam Saturday, Aarhus Sunday

Paul Collett pcollett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 02:49:15 PDT 2007

Phil Todd is one of the "grand older men" of the UK noise/psych
underground, with his group Ashtray Navigations. He's nearly as prolific
as Jandek in his output, though it tends to be on limited-run cd-rs.
I've got about around 35 or more of his recordings, stretching back to
his early stuff from the 1990s. I have no idea what this show will be
like, but I wish I was able to be there to see it!

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtray_Navigations>