[Jandek] Iowa show

Bryan May bmay5150 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:56:31 PDT 2007

Hello everyone. I just received the last few CDs from Corwood in the mail.
Along with the CDs came answers to a few of my questions. I know some other
people received these answers, but here is what I got:

1. I asked him about the Indianapolis show in '06 to which he replied that
"we plan both CD and DVD Indianapolis 2006"

2. He also wrote that the next two releases will be a studio CD and the
Glasgow Monday DVD.

3. I asked about upcoming shows in the Midwest and he wrote:

October 6, 7:30 PM; Grinnell College (Grinnell, Iowa); Free concert at
Sebring Lewis Hall, Bocksburn Center for the Arts.

Cheers.

Bryan

More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
5GB storage.