[Jandek] Bait

ryno09 ryno09 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 19:55:40 PDT 2007

I hear the Corwood is going to be a boss in the next Guitar Hero game....

I still can't believe we can't get a southern California (or anywhere in California) show. Seems like almost everywhere else (with a decent population) in the States has had a gig. I'm done whining.

I'm looking forward to a new studio album in the hopes its something we've never heard on a Jandek album. An all piano/keyboard/synth studio album would be excellent. I asked about a studio album with some of the live musicians he's gigged with, but there were no plans for such a album.