[Jandek] What do Jandek fans listen to?

milhouse481 at aol.com milhouse481 at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 18:41:41 PDT 2006

 Wire's "Pink Flag" is an old favorite of mine. Haven't those first few Wire albums been reissued again? I should pick them up at some point (in the far off future.)

I've been listening to "Imaginary Diseases" for the past week or so. Huge, huge Zappa fan. Ordered that CD as soon as it was announced, and was absolutely thrilled at how good it turned out to be (not to say it couldn't have been better.)