[Jandek] What do Jandek fans listen to?

Andreas Georgi ageorgi at sensorex.com
Fri Oct 13 10:53:49 PDT 2006

   Here are some of mypurchases from the past year that I like:

   Junkyard  -The Birthday Party

   New Lands ~ Flying Saucer Attack

   Bauhaus Singles: 1979-1983, Volume 1 ~ Bauhaus

   Ágćtis Byrjun ~ Sigur Rós

   Let Love In ~ Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

   Pink Flag ~ Wire

   Microtonal Piano - Ben Johnston

   Secret Life  ~ Material

   East of the River Nile  ~ Augustus Pablo

   Ege Bamyasi ~ Can

   Casablanca Moon/ Desperate Straights ~ Slapp Happy

    In Praise of Learning  ~ Henry Cow

    Bap-Tizum  ~ The Art Ensemble of Chicago

    Galactic Zoo Dossier ~ Arthur Brown & Kingdom Come

    The Art of Walking ~ Pere Ubu

    DNA on DNA ~ DNA

    Tanx ~ T-Rex

    The Spirits of Our Ancestors ~ Randy Weston

    Third ~ Soft Machine

    Country Life ~ Roxy Music

    Anthology of Noise & Electronic Music, Vol. 2

    Sound Forms For Piano ~ Robert Miller

    Congotronics ~ Konono No.1

    Aiee! the Phantom ~ Horace Tapscott

    Tone Dialing ~ Ornette Coleman & Prime Time

    Imaginary Diseases ~ Frank Zappa