[Jandek] O/S orders

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 19:30:03 PDT 2006

Boris,

I ordfered a boxset last year. Unfortunately you gotta do it via IMO which
add an extra 10 or so bucks to the order. Write the IMO to Corwood as per
the address on the Tisue Website. Mr. Jandek CEO of Corwood Industries will
then process yr order. Took me about three weeks all up to get the box, and
because of new procedures in International Postage, Mr. Jandek will reveal
his real name to you!

It would be nice though if Corwood Industries had PayPal or some other
payment options for us foreigners.

Yuval