[Jandek] CHILL:re sterling

Lauren Ciechanowski ciechano at stolaf.edu
Tue May 23 07:57:34 PDT 2006

But if all people are born equal, then shouldn't we treat each other with
equal respect? If you prefer to be addressed by a certain name while
conducting certain business, then wouldn't you expect people to do so? It
has nothing to do with freedom of information - I know a lot of names I
could call people - and it's not really about idolizing. Respect, plain
and simple. I would imagine that he would do the same for any one of us.

Lauren