[Jandek] CHILL:re sterling

Frank Hardy soccerdude219 at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 09:45:42 PDT 2006

Geez. You're the people who're freaking out here. We were just talking about what we think Jandek likes to be called in official correspondence. Not an interesting topic- I'll be the first to admit it, but do we have to be hounded by the "keepin' it real" police every time we have a discussion?

  I joined this list back before the documentary and before the man started playing live, and back then these sorts of minutiae were pretty much all we ever talked about. I guess this list has become strictly a newswire for some, but frankly I don't give a shit, I still want to talk about minutiae, and I'll continue doing it, and if you guys don't like it, then don't read the posts.

  Thanks,

  F. Hardy

"Carlin, Steven J" <Steven.Carlin at mottmac.com> wrote:
      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  P.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoAutoSig {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
 Roman"  }  P {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; COLOR: black; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  TT {   FONT-FAMILY: "Courier New"  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      Whilst I don't agree with Chads method of delivery... I concur with his message.  But then again, my motto is "no gods, no masters" and I firmly believe in the freedom of information and that all people are born equal.

  You idolise someone or put so much stock in the way they conduct themselves you are asking to be let down... I can just imagine the furore that will errupt here when Jandek goes on an full tour with tickets sold through ticketmaster or what have you....