[Jandek] Jandek In Glasgow, 18th May?

Carlin, Steven J Steven.Carlin at mottmac.com
Mon May 15 00:45:33 PDT 2006

Capacity for Mono is around 300, it's not going to sell out.  It can be hit and miss for gigs, on a lazy sunday watching Will Whitmore it was perfect whereas the Magnolia Electric Company played it was packed to the rafters with total assholes...

Come down early, drink some Baltika and drop into Monorail, Scotlands finest record store by far! :)

Steve