[Jandek] Jandek In Glasgow, 18th May?

Jamie Morrison jamski at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu May 18 08:21:59 PDT 2006

MessageOk, I shall be attending tonights performance - very much looking forward to it, and am hoping the reports I'm hearing all over the place that Mono shows are often blighted by 'talkers' are exagerrated. I may have to leave early, unfortunately, as my last bus is at 11:30 - regardless, I wouldn't want to miss even half a show. Wonder if he had a set prepared for London that he's now going to use in Glasgow...

Jamie