[Jandek] Mystique shmystique

alec way errora at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 10:23:14 PST 2006

yup.  well, the thing about jandek, prior to his first known live
appearance a couple of years back, is that at some point you ask
yourself, "how long can he keep this up?"  i figured he would play live
one day.  there was a part of me that entertained the possibility of it
all just stopping.  no live gigs.  no closure.   just one of these
recordings would be the last and there'd be no real declaration about
it....and people would endlessly speculate on who jandek "was," etc.