[Jandek] Live cd(s)

Phil Harwell paharwell at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 17:25:34 PDT 2005

with the sheer number of shows Jandek's done lately,
he ought to have enough albums for several years'
worth of releases.  we may be at 0800 before we know
it.  I would love to hear these recent concerts.  of
course, I haven't even heard Glasgow Sunday yet
(money's tight).  but I plan on it eventually.  but,
these newer shows sound even more intriguing, given
the instrumentation and collaborators (I even checked
out Loren M. Connors, hadn't heard of him before but I
like his music).

Phil

www.philharwell.com