[Jandek] Live cd(s)

Patterson, Evan (MLCC-MCS) evan_patterson at ml.com
Thu Oct 20 12:49:29 PDT 2005

I went to all 3 shows in NY, and it was hard not to notice that each one
was being recorded.  Anyone have any idea when/if these will be put out
on cd?  Really want to get my hands on a copy of the first set in
Brooklyn.

evan

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/