[Jandek] The Third Annual Open Mic Jandek Cover Night (Pittsburgh)

Maurice Rickard maurice at mac.com
Fri Oct 7 13:31:05 PDT 2005

A more detailed announcement will be coming, but any Jandek fans near
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania are encouraged to start polishing up one to
three songs for the third annual Open Mic Jandek Cover Night.  Anyone
can show up and play, but you have to cover a Jandek tune.  Let's
face it--there's enough in the oeuvre that you can surely cover
*something*.

When: Jandek Day (Saturday, 11/5/05), 8PM-whenever
Where: Kiva Han coffee house, at Forbes Ave. & Craig St. in the
Oakland neighborhood of Pittsburgh, PA.
Who: mainly you, I hope, though I'll be doing some covers myself.
How much:  Free, but buy something to show your support for this fine
independent business.

There'll be a small PA, and I'll have microphones and a place to plug
in an instrument.  I'll record the whole evening, and later we can
get you CDs.

More info as I have it!  If you have questions, don't hesitate to email.

Best,
--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/