[Jandek] new Corwood photos

summersteps at aol.com summersteps at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 09:10:48 PST 2005

         Hi,
            Eric of Summersteps Records here.  Just wanted to let any PA
based Jandek fans know that we are having a release party to celebrate
the release of Down In A Mirror - A Second Tribute To Jandek as well as
new releases by Kid Icarus and Lewis and Clarke on 4/22 at Test Pattern
Art Gallery (334 Adams Ave, Scranton PA).  We will be displaying new
never before seen Corwood photography at the event that was provided by
Corwood for the possible inclusion on cover of the second tribute.  It
will be a celebration of Jandek and Summersteps and also feature
performances by Brother JT, Kid Icarus and Lewis and Clarke.

Thanks,
Eric