[Jandek] Re: The Skinn Boys?!?

Ross Em indiejanglefunkterrorist at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 02:46:20 PDT 2005

Aye, I echo the sentiments expressed herein...  That kind of anti-muslim shite isnt for here...
"Lets talk about the music" quoth someone.  "Get over yrselves."  he said
Im sorry but comments like that shouldnt go unchallenged, and Jonathon 23 was right to say "no".  Not all muslims are Bin Ladens, you cock.  In the light of everything thats happened in London thats not very cool.
Im feeling a anti-muslim backlash here in Scotland after that, and hence I cant just let a comment like that go.
Tomorrow belongs to us all.  Fuck you.

PS; everyones hankering for the Gateshead gig, but its the Glasgow gig you should be interested in.

Roch-on
Roscoe

SINGLE CELL PRESS - pulp filth/poor literature/gonzo smear since 2002
www.singlecellpress.co.uk