[Jandek] Re: other music

Jim Reed jim.r at connectsavannah.com
Thu Jan 20 10:32:49 PST 2005

I'm so glad someone mentioned The Gories! They're one of my favorite bands
of all time.

Whenever I meet someone from Detroit who's into underground music, or
someoen who's really into the Detroit scene, I always ask them about the
band. In almost 15 years of asking literally hundreds of people, I have yet
to find A SINGLE ONE who has any idea what I'm talking about.

That's obscure.

- Jim