[Jandek] Fwd: Mothers Against Noise (MAN)

chthonic streams chthonic at chthonicstreams.com
Wed Dec 28 18:27:03 PST 2005

sorry this is going off topic, but if this is real (and it's too
badly-done to be fake), it's ridiculous.  i can't believe people
waste their time with this, thinking this music is "out to destroy
civilization."  i also find it funny how much stuff she gets wrong.
most of all not even mentioning THROBBING GRISTLE!

jandek might make the list, depending on which album she hears.  at
the least he could be considered a "gateway artist".