[Jandek] Six and Six re-reissued

Ratan X ratanx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 04:12:50 PDT 2005

On Apr 6, 2005, at 11:10 PM, Seth Tisue wrote:

> Jandek's second album, Six and Six, was out of print briefly, but has
> now been re-reissued.  I just got the new edition in the mail today
> from
> Corwood.

[edit - sorry for sending the first copy of this to your personal
email, Seth. Forgot that's the list default ]

Cool, just in time for my box of 20, which I sent the check for on
Monday. I'm not a huge fan on silence gaps between songs, and
especially the missing seconds from "I Knew..." but it's worth it to
have it back in print.

Are there any similar differences between the CD versions that have
both a bar code and are without it (of the same album, I mean)?

Ratan