[Jandek] Tortoise & Konono No. 1 in London

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Wed Apr 6 09:43:27 PDT 2005

This is semi-offtopic, but if you'll be in the U.K. to see Jandek, you
might be interested in this show at the Royal Festival Hall in London a
couple days later.  Venue site is at http://www.rfh.org.uk/ ; see
http://www.crammed.be/konono/ for info on Konono No. 1.

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"We have some ontological problems and now I think