[Jandek] International orders

Seth Tisue seth at tisue.net
Wed Apr 6 09:13:08 PDT 2005

It's said this on my site for a long time now:

  The catalog doesn't say what acceptable payment methods for
  international customers are. One Australian Jandek fan reports using an
  international bank draft in U.S. dollars, and that worked fine; if any
  other non-U.S. residents have successes or problems to report with
  ordering, let me know.

Surely I can improve this.  If you're outside the U.S. and have ordered
from Corwood, please write me offlist and let me know where you live,
how you paid Corwood, how long it took for your CD's to arrive, and how
Corwood shipped them (airmail?).  Then I'll update the site with a
summary.

--
Seth Tisue - seth at tisue.net - http://tisue.net
"We have some ontological problems and now I think