[Jandek] Jandek Live & Corwood

Na Na ketaminesun at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 05:30:52 PDT 2004

Has anyone contacted Corwood about the live
performance or has Corwood issued any kind of
"official" statement in regards to it?  I'm guessing
they'd say the same thing that was used at the
festival, that it was a 'representative' of Corwood
but not actually confirming it was Jandek.

At this point, I only have the first 20 discs and I
haven't even made it all the way through them.  The
Jandek that I'm used to has a bit of a higher voice.
I know it was mentioned on the list at one point that
his voice had lowered with age.  Does the voice on the
live material sound consistent with the voice on the
most recent CDs?

Ken