[Jandek] JANDEK PARODY?!?

John Eastridge johneastridge at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 01:29:46 PDT 2004

if i found out jandek was a farce or parody i would certainly be upset (what
kind of person would find doing something like that amusing?) but it wouldnt
really matter that much to me. the only thing that matters to me about
jandek is the music on the records. i try to not think about who/what jandek
is. it is fun to speculate, but listening to the music with some false story
in my head just takes away from the experience. the music is interesting
enough on its own to not require some shaky narrartive.  the "later on"
record made a profound impact on my life and solving the mystery will not
diminish it. the music is truly unlike ANYTHING i have ever heard and that
will certainly not change, farce or no farce.

jandek day is right around the corner!

john