[Jandek] LPs vs. CDs

Na Na ketaminesun at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 17:59:59 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

I remember reading some past messages from people in
which they pointed out some noticeable difference
between the LP and CD versions of the albums.  I would
be very curious to hear the LPs and wondered it anyone
on the list has possibly trasferred their vinyl albums
onto CD.  It so I would be greatly interested in
getting copies of these and doing some kind of trade
for them if at all possible.

Keep in mind that I'm not looking to rip off
Jandek/Corwood as I have already purchased the
official CD versions.  But I am looking to get CD
copies of the original LPs, purely for the historical
worth of it...the differences in sound quality,
tracking, editing, etc.  If anyone could help me out
with this, please contact me either onlist or off at
ketaminesun at yahoo.com and we'll see what we can work
out.

Thanks and take care!

Ken