[Jandek] LPs vs. CDs

Fabio R. pippus at fastwebnet.it
Mon Oct 11 04:13:03 PDT 2004

i would recommend you to have "Blue Corpse" on vinyl, because this f**king,
 great record sounds *really* different and definitely better from the
2002's
 CD release, and without that too marked, artificial "echoes".

what is more, try "On the way" on CD. It sounds really clearer on the side
 two, and adds some new vocals (for example, at the end of "wrap it up", our
 man says "da ta dararara"... really amazing!)

 --
 Fabio, Rome
 http://fabiorss.altervista.org/Jandek.htm#jandek