[Jandek] jandeks new voice

Fabio R. pippus at fastwebnet.it
Tue Aug 10 11:56:58 PDT 2004

Hi again. I know what you mean by jandeks voice lowering with age. That is
understandable. I just find it weird that on an album like "the beginning"
janky sounds pretty much the way he did on "ready for the house" and just
three years later his singing style has completely shifted!....

--maybe he intentionally altered his voice, to sound different.
more deep, evocative and desperate.

strange! oh also I reckon the singer on "I woke up" is the same singer on
"blue corpse" . I am very sure about this!...........but of course im
probably wrong!!!! Danny.

--i'm not sure.  On "Blue Corpse" there are two different singers.
--who knows..

bye, Fabio