[Jandek] Niagara Blues

Jesus Knievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:54:35 PST 2012

Sounds great. I'm really looking forward to it. There's just so little to read with regards to Jandek. I get tired of the same old reviews of the shows, mostly written by tourist-journalist there just for the "freak show". It seems like there should be more written about Jandek. What I'd really love to read are things by real fans. People who have taken the time and really put some thought into Jandek's work. I'd like to hear what they think and what the music means to them. Maybe something like the 33 1/3 series. But all about Jandek.

Mike

Sent from my iPad