[Jandek] Niagara Blues

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 08:11:37 PST 2012

It's not a republish, it's a new version - complete, for one thing, but
also fixing some of the problems with the first. Amazon says it's going
down in March, but I doubt that. I've finally had time over the holidays to
work with the last draft and it's very nearly there (and yes, I know I've
said this before, but I'm serious this time), so my hope is late
spring/early summer at the latest. Thanks for the interest! I look forward
to finally delivering this long worked-on novel.
Danen Jobe