[Jandek] jandek uncovered

Alex Koenig rabid_anti_dentite at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 25 12:12:05 PDT 2011

While I'm perfectly content to know the little information we're given and what
we can infer, I had never seen that link before and it peaked my interest. Him
being part of a company like that would certainly explain how he might come into
some of the funding for Corwood. However I'm fairly certain it's not him. They
seem primarily based out of San Antonio, and it would make our Sterling Smith 11
years old when he joined the company.