[Jandek] jandek uncovered

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 06:44:23 PDT 2011

I don't know, but I doubt it. From what I understand Jandek was born in 1945, (check the Wikipedia page). That would have made him 11 years old when he joined his father's Security Company. That doesn't make any sense. Besides, Initial Security is in San Antonio and everything I know about Jandek indicates that he lives in Houston.