[Jandek] Corwood's 1000 Minimum Order

Stephe DK weaseldip at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 15:05:44 PDT 2011

I have a copy of "Ready for the House" I bought in about '93 or '94. The matrix number is "LH 17623." I sadly no longer have the old, typed catalog I had from Corwood at about that same time that listed that 1000 album deal. I always thought that was really weird at the time, but especially at that time, it didn't seem a whole lot weirder than anything else about Jandek!
steve