[Jandek] A Documentary has been made about me!

Michael.Goldman at CH2M.com Michael.Goldman at CH2M.com
Sun May 8 17:47:08 PDT 2011

That's excellent.  I have a few of Nayte's records.  Everything I have heard is challenging and excellent.

Michael Goldman
________________________________
From: jandek-bounces at mylist.net [jandek-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of jesus kenievel [knievelperu at hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2011 4:03 PM
To: visioninapark at hotmail.com; jandek at mylist.net
Subject: RE: [Jandek] A Documentary has been made about me!

Great documentary.

I recently purchased a dozen albums from Naythen. Unfortunately I've only had the opportunity to listen to a couple of them, ("Today, and Welcome or The Illuminated Hill" and "This Is I Never Returned"). Both are very interesting records. I'm not using interesting as a euphemism here, they are musically fascinating albums. I really like them a lot. There's a strong Jandek influence, but the records don't come off as Jandek rip-offs (they sound more structured for one thing).

I suggest to everyone here that they should contact Naythen and check his music out. His catalog his huge so I just sent him a set amount of money and let him select most of the records for me.

If you're into Jandek I can't see how you wouldn't like this music, (at least what I've heard of it).

Jesus Kenievel