[Jandek] Jandek Irvine show on DIME torrent tracker??

Michael.Goldman at CH2M.com Michael.Goldman at CH2M.com
Fri Jan 14 07:46:54 PST 2011

I think you're dead right.  Both of the shows that I currated had a strict no recording policy.  Luckliy I haven't seen clips from either show.

Michael Goldman
________________________________
From: jandek-bounces at mylist.net [jandek-bounces at mylist.net] On Behalf Of Danen Jobe [danen1970 at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:18 AM
To: jandek at mylist.net
Subject: Re: [Jandek] Jandek Irvine show on DIME torrent tracker??

This is really uncool. Yes, these shows are recorded to be released. I don't know if Corwood has a specific policy, and I don't think he minds "lo-fi" You-Tube stuff (I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he knows they're on there) as it's good publicity, but the full show is too much. I know when I did the Denver show (thought that's now been a few years!) that there was a strict no-recording rule that someone, naturally, broke (there's more to that story, actually, but that's for another time, probably another YEAR when we get closer to Denver's potential release). Again, I don't think he's naive to what's up, but he doesn't like it, still yet, and he really wouldn't like the entire shows being posted, I feel confident in saying that.