[Jandek] Toronto Sunday

Chris Robinson hardeveningsuburb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 15:07:27 PDT 2010

Just got my copy.  I've only listened to the first disc so far, but it's
very cool.  Lots of synth with some really cool double bass, guitar and
percussion churning underneath.  Lyrics like an internal conversation.  I'll
have to listen a few more times before I can really develop an opinion about
it, but I really enjoyed the first listen.  The recording quality is nice
and the instruments and vocals are well balanced.

As Nate said, cover art indeed seems digitally altered.

Awesome to finally get to hear the Toronto show.

-Chris