[Jandek] Speaking of Jandek DVDs...

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 10:02:11 PDT 2010

Last I heard (though this was a long time ago), it would be a two DVD set
with the movie and all five camera angles on it. However, that may have
changed. My favorite fact about the movie I got from Colin himself: it was
screened exactly twice, once in Toronto and once in Austin (at the initial
SXSW that Corwood played at). At both screenings exactly two people showed
up, no more, no less. Colin was so in awe of this that he wondered whether
that would happen no matter where he screened it, but then decided not to
jinx it. Anyway, pretty wild stuff!