[Jandek] wfmu Jandek auction

GB nocontact at arkhonia.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 04:04:27 PDT 2010

> Chusid isn't any sort of Jandek expert at all

What is a 'Jandek expert'? What is this expertise, and how is it demonstrated
and tested? Like this maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpqac9n0K8&feature=player_embedded#

All this Chusid stuff was covered over 4 years ago, same gripes seems to keep
coming up...

http://mylist.net/htdig/jandek/2006-February/002414.html
http://mylist.net/htdig/jandek/2006-February/002416.html
http://mylist.net/htdig/jandek/2006-February/002418.html
http://mylist.net/htdig/jandek/2006-February/002423.html
http://mylist.net/htdig/jandek/2006-February/002425.html

Chusid's 'expertise' is based upon early contact with Corwood, so long ago now
that there may be people on this list not yet born when he was giving away
copies of Ready For The House as joke Xmas gifts. And his piece is what, 1000
words or so? Jesus K, you seem to like to write, so write something better -
contextualise Jandek for an uninformed but curious listener; if you can make me
laugh as much as Chusid does, you win!

Gavin