[Jandek] Torrent/file sharing Jandek music

ANDRU REEVE andru62 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 11:58:41 PST 2010

C'mon, guys!

This downloading / Napster / free music thing is getting out-of-hand.  Support the artists you love -- especially when said Artist is selling his CDs for just a couple of bucks apiece (buy 20 for $80 = $4 per CD!!!  Brand-new, in the cellophane!)

C'mon...you've heard Jandek howl in psychic pain.  Don't do him like that!

--- ANdru