[Jandek] JANDEK AUTOGRAPED LP COVER, real or fake?

matt love mattlove1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 08:32:36 PST 2010

Auction closed with 0 bids last time I looked. I guess nobody wanted Jandek
vinyl with defaced cover art for $14.  Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me,
anonymous radio station scrawls aside.  They might even be from somebody
famous - Calvin Johnson was once music director at KAOS, this might be from
somebody of similar stature!

Meanwhile, I learn something new every day - Seth Tisue is a woman!  I had
always assumed she was a man, but now I know better.

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands