[Jandek] Telegraph Melts

jbswafford21 at tntech.edu jbswafford21 at tntech.edu
Fri Feb 27 23:34:35 PST 2009

I was listening to Telegraph Melts the other day and I remember reading on this
site how the album features a second male singer besides the Rep... After further
listening I believe that especially on songs like the Fly and Mothers Day Card
features just the Rep overdubbing his vocals... If you listen closely to the 'other
voice" on The Fly, you'll hear the dude laugh, the same exact laugh on The Ballad
of Robert... I believe Nancy and the Rep are the only musicians present for the
Telegraph Melts... what do you all think?