[Jandek] Re: Mandy Moore twitter?

SAMUEL.MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca SAMUEL.MATHESON at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Wed Aug 19 07:20:30 PDT 2009

Well, Ricki Lee Jones and Andrew WK have both turned up on a Current 93
album, so Mandy Moore showing up on a Jandek album proper isn't totally
outside the realm of possibility these days!

----- Message from Chris Robinson <hardeveningsuburb at gmail.com> on Tue, 18
Aug 2009 13:57:59 -0500 -----
To:
jandek at mylist.net
Subject:
[Jandek] Re: Mandy Moore twitter?!
Maybe she'll wind up doing a rendition of "Nancy Sings" on a future
Jandek tribute.  Wouldn't that be a trip?

In terms of strange Jandek related news, this takes the cake.  Mandy
Moore's Twitter page is the last place I ever thought I'd see him
mentioned, and in a positive manner no less!

... And legend continues to spread...

-Chris