[Jandek] Put My Dream On This Planet vinyl release

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 19:54:02 PDT 2009

Of course, at the rate that Jackpot is releasing the vinyl (and cheers to
them for doing such a terrific job), it will be twenty some odd years until
this particular record rolls round, so I guess it's just a pipe dream no
matter how one slices it. Sigh.

Still, it would be cool.

On a side note, I will have a Portland post soon, but wanted to state just
in case anybody doesn't understand: THIS WILL MELT YOUR SPEAKERS, and I mean
that in a good way. 10 to 15 minute songs that push everything to the limit
and back. I've always heard this show was really that good and it turns
out...it was really that good!