[Jandek] White box

Daniel Short danimal1003 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 14:02:40 PDT 2008

I cant say i have noticed the car sounds on the aforementioned track. But if you listen carefully to the track "The only way you can go" from "On the way", you can very clearly hear some car tyres screeching on the outside road as it drives off.......or at least that is what it sounds like to me. I always assumed that maybe this was the track the rep was reffering to in the Trubee interview. This particulair song is played so quietly that the rep obviously turned the gain up on the mike incredibly high, thus making it ultra sensitive!
Dan:)