[Jandek] White Box

jbswafford21 at tntech.edu jbswafford21 at tntech.edu
Sat Sep 6 18:37:54 PDT 2008

I was listening to "White Box Requiem" earlier and I heard at the beginning of
Evening Sun through the head phones what sounded like a car or motorcycle take
off... Remember during the '85 interview with John Trubee, the Rep said that there
was a recording that had a motorcycle taking off in it? That would make "White
Box" older than '85... I wonder if this is it? Has anyone else heard anything like that
on any of the earlier albums?  Any thoughts or ideas? The unknown recording dates
drive me crazy with wonder...