[Jandek] What's THIS All About?

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 08:43:11 PST 2008

Honestly, I don't think there's a connection, per se. This is a 53 year old
guy out of Houston (according to his MySpace, anyway) who apparently
contacted Corwood regarding artistic matters and got back the cool letter
posted on the website. A google search of Stain Free Media reveals an
interview with "Eve of Destruction" scribe Barry McGuire and an intense love
of all things Biblical, Beatles, Band and, er, Corwood, among others.
REALLY cool Corwood letter, though. Worth a check.

Wish I was in Flordia right now. Sigh. Best wishes to all going to the show
- please post on it!

Danen