[Jandek] Jandek autograph continues...

billie matson ardramina at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 21:39:49 PDT 2008

I think you should sell the dry cleaning bag and Sterling Smith signature for lots more than the other autograph on  Ebay as it is the genuine article no doubt about it.  (Shall we all now ask what dry cleaners?  What do you think he had dry cleaned?  Was there a tag?  HAHAHA!)

Actually if you think about it, you can get your own personalized message for only a little more if you just order some cds.  Mr. Smith must laugh over this absurdity.....

Billie