[Jandek] Jandek London, Manchester

James Meakin jamesmeakin at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:26:58 PDT 2008

I'll be at the London gig too - It looks like Matt Heyner and Pete
Nolan will be playing with him - - From the Promoters mailing list:

"We're also delighted to confirm that PETE NOLAN (of Magik Markers,
Spectre Folk and GHQ) and MATT HEYNER (of No Neck Blues Band and
Cold Bleak Heat) will be playing alongside JANDEK in July."

Ace!